Welcome to Little Zebra Early Education!
Our newly renovated centre is open now! Book your centre tour today.
Little Zebra Early Education caters for children aged 6 weeks to school age, with Before and After School Care services also provided. We aim to provide quality care that is consistent with Government and ACECQA regulations, while exceeding the expectations of our families. We provide an environment for children that promotes safety and security while also encouraging curiosity, creativity and exploration through play.
We believe that FUN is the key to early childhood education. We provide a play-based curriculum where your child can gain a sense of self, explore, play with their peers, and build confidence. Our programs, designed and implemented by our qualified Educators, strive to instil a love for learning, working in partnerships with families to achieve their goals and learning outcomes for children.
We offer a number of exciting extracurricular activities including, yoga classes, language classes, gardening classes, cooking classes, and swimming lessons for our Kindergarten children.
We believe that indoor and outdoor environments are equally important in supporting all aspects of children’s learning including interactions, spontaneity, enquiry, discovery and creativity. Our newly renovated centre boasts large classrooms, and beautiful outdoor play areas with a custom adventure fort, sandpits, bike tracks, and vegetable garden. We acknowledge the importance of providing rich natural environments to provide scope for imagination, connection and appreciation of nature.
At Little Zebra Early Education we provide a number of benefits and facilities for our families and children including:
- A free hat, drink bottle and t-shirt upon enrolment
- Nutritious meals prepared onsite daily
- Swimming lessons for our Kindergarten children
- Yoga, language, cooking, and gardening classes
- Large outdoor play areas, complete with sandpits, bike tracks, vegetable gardens, and a custom adventure fort
- A Vacation Care Program for school aged children
- A Queensland Government approved Kindergarten Program
- A courtesy school bus service
- Passionate Educators who are fully qualified, experienced, and dedicated to providing quality outcomes for children
- An educational curriculum that is tailored to your individual child’s interests
- A free Kindergarten Pack to all our Kindergarten children, including a backpack, hat, drink bottle, and polo
- Nurch, Australia's first childcare loyalty program
We are open Monday to Friday, 6:30am – 6:30pm (excludes public holidays), and we care and educate for children from 6 weeks old to school aged.