Welcome to Little Zebra Condon!
Little Zebra Condon caters for children aged 6 weeks to school age, with Before and After School care Services also provided. We aim to provide quality care that is consistent with Government and ACECQA regulations, while exceeding the expectations of our families. We will provide an environment for children that promotes safety and security while being conducive to learning and development.
We believe that play is the business of early childhood. Little Zebra Condon provides a play based curriculum where your child can gain a sense of self, explore, play with their peers, and build confidence. Our programs, designed and implemented by our qualified educators, are intended to nurture the creativity of your child and equip each of them for life’s adventures.
The learning environments include a range of commercial, natural and recycled materials to support children’s learning. Our indoor and outdoor spaces include natural elements and materials which allow children to explore their world.
Technology plays an important part in our programs, with each centre having access to interactive whiteboards and computers. Our web based programming allows parent instant access to their children’s learning documentation.
At Little Zebra Condon we believe in providing unique opportunities for children to grow and learn. Our centre provides extra-curricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include;
- Gardening classes;
- Music and movement program;
- Language classes / ELLA;
- Cooking classes;
- Daily fitness classes;
- Integrative whiteboard technology for early Science and Maths programs;
- Multi-literacies program; and
- Swimming lessons.
As a centre standard we offer;
- We provide a free hat, drink bottle and t-shirt upon enrolment
- We provide healthy nutritious meals, breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late snack
- We provide a FREE barista service each morning from 6:30am - 9:30am
- We are open Monday to Friday, 6:30am – 6:30pm (excludes public holidays)
- We care and educate for children from 6 weeks old to school aged
- We provide an in-house vacation care program for your school aged children
- We provide a government approved Kindergarten Program
- Our centre has achieved an overall rating of ‘Exceeding the National Quality Standard’ under the government assessment system
- We offer a courtesy school bus service
- Each term we provide free incursion activities such as Dancing, Hands on Wild Life, Creative Expression classes
- All our Educators are fully qualified, experienced and passionate about their role
- Our educational Curriculum is tailored to your individual child needs and wants