Welcome to Little Zebra Mount Louisa!
Little Zebra Mount Louisa provides childcare and early education for children aged 6-weeks to school age. Our beautiful Townsville daycare centre is nurturing and inspiring, and we provide a secure environment for children that promotes learning and development.
We believe that play is the business of early childhood. Our play-based curriculum allows children to gain a sense of self, explore, play with their peers, and build confidence. Our programs, designed and implemented by our qualified Educators, nurture children's creativity, ensuring they are equipped for life’s adventures.
Our childcare centre boasts learning environments that include a range of commercial, natural, and recycled materials to support children’s learning. Our indoor and outdoor play spaces include natural elements and materials. This allows children to explore their world. Technology plays an important part in our programs, with each centre having access to interactive whiteboards and computers. Our web based programming allows parent instant access to their children’s learning documentation.
At Little Zebra Mount Louisa we believe in providing unique opportunities for children to grow and learn. Our Townsville daycare centre has achieved an overall rating of ‘Exceeding the National Quality Standard’ under the government assessment system.
Our childcare centre provides extracurricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include:
- Gardening classes
- Music and movement program
- Language classes / ELLA
- Yoga lessons
- Cooking classes
- Fitness classes
- Integrative whiteboard technology for early Science and Maths programs
- Multi-literacies program
- Swimming lessons for our Kindergarten children
As a centre standard we offer:
- A free hat, drink bottle and t-shirt upon enrolment
- Nutritious meals, including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late snack
- A FREE barista service each morning from 6:30am - 9:30am
- A Queensland Government approved Kindergarten Program
- Interactive white boards that are utilised for educational learning
- Experienced Educators who are fully qualified, and passionate about their role
- A curriculum that is tailored to your individual child needs
We are open Monday to Friday 6:30am – 6:30pm (excludes public holidays), and we care and educate children from 6 weeks old to school aged.