Welcome to Little Zebra Mount Louisa!
Little Zebra Mount Louisa caters for children aged 6 weeks to school aged. We aim to provide quality care that is consistent with Government and ACECQA regulations, while exceeding the expectations of our families. We provide an environment for children that promotes safety and security while being conducive to learning and development.
We believe that play is the business of early childhood, and we provide a play-based curriculum where your child will gain a sense of self, explore, play with their peers, and build confidence. Our programs, designed and implemented by our qualified Educators, are intended to nurture the creativity of your child and equip each of them for life’s adventures.
Our learning environments include a range of commercial, natural and recycled materials to support children’s learning. Our indoor and outdoor spaces include natural elements and materials which allow children to explore their world. Technology plays an important part in our programs, with each centre having access to interactive whiteboards and computers. Our web based programming allows parent instant access to their children’s learning documentation.
At Little Zebra Mount Louisa we believe in providing unique opportunities for children to grow and learn. Our centre has achieved an overall rating of ‘Exceeding the National Quality Standard’ under the government assessment system.
Our centre provides extracurricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include:
- Gardening classes
- Music and movement program
- Language classes / ELLA
- Yoga lessons
- Cooking classes
- Fitness classes
- Integrative whiteboard technology for early Science and Maths programs
- Multi-literacies program
- Swimming lessons for our Kindergarten children
As a centre standard we offer:
- A free hat, drink bottle and t-shirt upon enrolment
- Nutritious meals, including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late snack
- A FREE barista service each morning from 6:30am - 9:30am
- A Queensland Government approved Kindergarten Program
- Interactive white boards that are utilised for educational learning
- Experienced Educators who are fully qualified, and passionate about their role
- A curriculum that is tailored to your individual child needs
We are open Monday to Friday 6:30am – 6:30pm (excludes public holidays), and we care and educate children from 6 weeks old to school aged.