Welcome to Little Zebra Allambie Lane!
Little Zebra Allambie Lane caters for children aged 6 weeks to school aged. We aim to provide quality care that is consistent with Government and ACECQA regulations, while exceeding the expectations of our families. We provide an environment for children that promotes safety and security whilst encouraging learning, curiosity, exploration and creativity.
Our centre understands the busy lives of families, and we offer a fresh and nutritious menu for the children in our care, including breakfast through to a late afternoon tea snack. We also offer our parents a barista made coffee and a breakfast treat each morning to ensure the best start to the day ahead.
We believe that play is the business of early childhood. We provide a contemporary play-based curriculum where your child will gain a sense of self, explore, play with their peers, and build confidence. Our programs, designed and implemented by our qualified and experienced Educators, are intended to nurture the creativity of your child and equip each of them for life’s adventures. To complement our curriculum, we offer a range of carefully selected extracurricular activities, including swimming lessons for our Kindergarten children and yoga.
We believe that indoor and outdoor environments are equally important in supporting all aspects of children’s learning including interactions, spontaneity, enquiry, discovery and creativity. We acknowledge the importance of providing rich natural environments to provide scope for imagination, connection and appreciation of nature.
Technology plays an important part in our programs, with each centre having access to interactive whiteboards and computers. Kindyhub, our interactive programming and communication platform allows parent instant access to their children’s learning documentation and direct communication with your child’s classroom educators. Kindyhub allows families to view the learning occurring in the classroom and work in partnership with the centre to support and guide your child’s individual learning journey.
At Little Zebra Allambie Lane we believe in providing unique opportunities for children to grow and learn. Our centre provides extracurricular activities at no additional cost for families. These exciting programs include:
- Gardening classes
- Music and movement programs
- Language classes / ELLA
- Yoga lessons
- Cooking classes
- Fitness classes
- Integrative whiteboard technology for early Science and Maths programs
- Multi-literacies programs
- Swimming lessons for Kindergarten children
Additional programs at Little Zebra Allambie lane we also offer;
- Swimming lessons for our Kindergarten class
As a centre standard we offer:
- A free hat, drink bottle, and t-shirt upon enrolment
- Healthy nutritious meals, breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late snack
- A FREE barista service each morning from 6:30am - 9:30am
- A Vacation Care Program for school aged children
- A Queensland Government approved Kindergarten Program
- Passionate Educators who are qualified and hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training
- A courtesy school bus service
- Online access to your children’s educational programs and developmental records.
- A comprehensive Transition to School Program
We are open Monday to Friday 6:30am – 6:30pm (excluding public holidays), and we offer care and education for children from 6 weeks old to school age.