Welcome to Little Zebra Allambie Lane!
Little Zebra Allambie Lane caters for children aged 6 weeks to school aged. We aim to provide quality care that is consistent with Government and ACECQA regulations, while exceeding the expectations of our families. We will provide an environment for children that promotes safety and security whilst encouraging learning, curiosity, exploration and creativity. Our centre understands the busy lives of families offering a fresh and nutritious menu for the children in our care including breakfast through to a late afternoon tea snack. For our families we also offer a barista made coffee and a breakfast treat each morning to ensure the best start to the day ahead. We believe that play is the business of early childhood.
Little Zebra Allambie Lane provides a contemporary a play based curriculum where your child will gain a sense of self, explore, play with their peers, and build confidence. Our programs, designed and implemented by our qualified and experienced educators, are intended to nurture the creativity of your child and equip each of them for life’s adventures. We believe that indoor and outdoor environments are equally important in supporting all aspects of children’s learning including interactions, spontaneity, enquiry, discovery and creativity. We acknowledge the importance of providing rich natural environments to provide scope for imagination, connection and appreciation of nature.
Technology plays an important part in our programs, with each centre having access to interactive whiteboards and computers. Kindyhub, our interactive programming and communication platform allows parent instant access to their children’s learning documentation and direct communication with your child’s classroom educators. Kindyhub allows families to view the learning occurring in the classroom and work in partnership with the centre to support and guide your child’s individual learning journey.
At Little Zebra Allambie Lane we believe in providing unique opportunities for children to grow and learn. Our centre provides extra-curricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include;
- Gardening classes;
- Music and movement program;
- Language classes / ELLA
- Yoga lessons;
- Cooking classes;
- Daily fitness classes;
- Integrative whiteboard technology for early Science and Maths programs;
- Multi-literacies program;
- Swimming lessons.
Additional programs at Little Zebra Allambie lane we also offer;
- Swimming lessons to our Kindergarten class
As a centre standard we offer;
- We provide a free hat, drink bottle and t-shirt upon enrolment
- We provide healthy nutritious meals, breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late snack
- We provide a FREE barista service each morning from 6:30am - 9:30am
- We are open Monday to Friday, 6:30am – 6:30pm (excludes public holidays)
- We care and educate for children from 6 weeks old to school aged
- We provide a vacation care program for school aged children
- We provide a Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program
- Our educators are qualified and hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training
- We offer a courtesy school bus service
- We provide online access to your children’s educational programs and developmental records.
- We provide comprehensive transition to school programs